Limelight beds from UK Bed Store are one of the best ways to combat jetlag after a long flight.
If you’ve recently had a holiday or mini-break to see out the end of Winter, then jetlag can be one of the travel effects restricting you from getting back into a normal routine.
People who travel regularly for work can often fall into the trap of trying to regulate their sleeping patterns with caffeine and alcohol, whereas a comfortable and relaxing bed is the answer!
Limelight beds in pine, oak veneer or metal with soothing coverings in pink, white or ivory will create a perfect sleeping environment.
Here are some of the tell-tale signs of jet lag –
- Difficulty sleeping at night and waking up in the morning
- Tiredness and exhaustion
- Finding it difficult to stay awake during the day
- Poor sleep quality
- Concentration and memory problems
Medically there is no treatment for jet lag so we would recommend undertaking these steps to help:
- Exercise, whether going for a short walk or jog will release endorphins and stretch out the muscle tightness that can be developed on long haul flights
- Get as much natural daylight as you can (unless you’ve been up all night!) which gives your body more Vitamin D and will improve energy levels and well-being
- Re-create your sleeping routine and try to wind down at least an hour before what you would consider your usual bedtime
- Keep phones, tablets and laptops away from the bedroom, as they will keep your mind ticking over and restrict your sleep
Limelight Beds Lead the Way to Relaxation
Limelight Beds are one of the leading brands we offer here at UK Bed Store, with the option to choose-your-day delivery service.
If you’re based within range of our store in Staffordshire, we also offer you delivery and installation by our dedicated delivery team.
To find out more about all of our products, including Limelight Beds, please get in touch to speak to our customer service team.